We will RESTORE the FAMILY through:
- DEVELOPING an ONLINE INTERACTIVE TRAINING ORGANIZATION that provides pathways to sustainable growth and life transformation.
- STRATEGIC ALLIANCES and COLLABORATION
- A NETWORK OF CERTIFIED “MARRIAGE AND FAMILY COACHES”
- A NATIONAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN “FAMILY IS POWERFUL” / “MARRIAGE IS BEAUTIFUL”
- STRATEGIC CONTENT CREATION
- SMALL GROUP ROUND TABLE CURRICULUM
- SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- NATIONAL PODCASTS & BROADCASTS
- SEEMLESS INTERACTIVE ONLINE STUDIES
- SINGULAR FOCUSED LIVING
- LIVING EVERY DAY TO IMPACT THE FAMILY
Our Written Vision
Our primary mission is to reach every US household via an online training organization and a strong media campaign centered on the central message that “FAMILY IS POWERFUL” / “MARRIAGE IS BEAUTIFUL” We are committed to reach the current US Population of 327.2 million (2018) 127.59 million US Households via a strong online and media presence because we firmly believe STRONG families =STRONG communities. Our initiative is to bring hope and healing to the family. WHY? Because if we want to CHANGE our CULTURE … we need to RESTORE the FAMLY! Check these quick statistics … Did you know:
- “In the United States, there is one divorce approximately every 36 seconds. That’s nearly 2,400 divorces per day, 16,800 divorces per week and 876,000 divorces a year.[iii]
- 16 percent of children are living in a “blended family” – a household with a stepparent, stepsibling, or half sibling.[xx]
- Over the past thirty years, the rise in violent crime parallels the rise in families abandoned by fathers. High-crime neighborhoods are characterized by high concentrations of families abandoned by fathers. And, the rate of violent teenage crime corresponds with the number of families abandoned by fathers.
- Research shows that neighborhoods with a high degree of religious practice are not high-crime neighborhoods. And, even in high-crime inner-city neighborhoods, well over 90 percent of children from safe, stable homes do not become delinquents.
- Scholarly evidence, in short, suggests that at the heart of the explosion of crime in America is the loss of the capacity of fathers and mothers to be responsible in caring for the children they bring into the world … It is the absence of marriage, and the failure to form and maintain intact families, that explains the incidence of high crime … Kevin Wright, professor of criminal justice at the State University of New York at Binghamton, writes: “Research confirms that children raised in supportive, affectionate, and accepting homes are less likely to become deviant. Children rejected by parents are among the most likely to become delinquent.”
(ALL bullet pointed information was gathered from the Heritage Foundation. See the following on line article for more details:https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-justice/report/the-real-root-causes-violent-crime-the-breakdown-marriage-family-and )
We believe God has promised that we will witness and begin a movement that helps to reduce the divorce rate 40% in our lifetime … we believe this promise will begin as couples live PURPOSE-focused NOT PROBLEM-focused in their relationship. We will help to equip leaders to share this message by gifting 100K churches and their staff with the THRIVE in MARRIAGE Video Series and then the Discover Your Marriage Purpose Video Series.
When moms and dads live a central purpose together, they provide a safe environment that empowers every family member to live into their FULL potential.
We are committed to reaching the world with the central message of hope centered on GOD’s original intent for marriage and family. God has a purpose for every husband … God hold a purpose for every wife … and when that couple marries … GOD also holds a PURPOSE for that marriage. We will provide couples with the process to discover their purpose and empower them with the realization … that just as there is no such thing as a Christian without a calling; there is no such thing a s a marriage without a ministry. AND … that ministry is a celebration of WHO they are … whether serving in government, education, media, arts and entertainment, religion, family or economy.
We will collaborate to form strategic alliances with world leaders, organizations, and other non-profit entities to impact every US HOUSEHOLD with the campaign “Family is Powerful” “Marriage is Beautiful.” Our mission is to RESTORE the foundation of the FAMILY, by providing valuable resources to the nations. We will be working with governments, churches, media, and education, aligning with RESTORE 7 to impact families all across the world.
Our hope is to quickly expand into Latin America … creating curriculum for SMALL GROUP ROUND TABLES. Latin America is a group of countries and dependencies in the Western Hemisphere.
There are a total of Countries: 20 with a current Population of 639,048,639 (2016 est.) We have several key leaders including the leader over all of the Latin America small group networks interested in translating our materials into Spanish and hosting conferences in various locations. (We are committed to begin with KEY LEADERS and ALLIANCES located in PERU, Guatemala, and Puerto Rico.)
Though our primary message centers on marriage and family, we believe every mountain of influence is impacted by the integrity first introduced in the home. Thus, our reach will expand in every sphere of society as we introduce value-based principles designed to empower every person to step into the fullness of their calling and design.
Our hope is to empower and certify leaders to serve as marriage multipliers in every area of culture. We will equip other coaches and trainers to reach top levels of government, business and educational organizations around the world through our small group video driven curriculum and our process for certification. (We will provide small group resources and materials to reach top levels of government, business and educational organizations around the world.)
Partner With Us
Please prayerfully consider partnering with us on a monthly basis to help restore marriage and family throughout the earth. Thank you so much.