LIVE BY DESIGN NOT DEFAULT
Each of us long for a spouse who sees us for who we are, accepts us for who we are, yet brings out the best in who we are. Yet many of us move from one thing to the next, taking each day as it comes, with no real purpose. We are pulled in a million directions. If we aren’t careful we fall into the trap of doing the next thing on our “to-do list” and though we hope to wind up with a successful, meaningful life, we feel more like life is passing us by. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Are you ready to get clarity? A sense of purpose? Establish guideposts for your decision making? And, reconnect with greater intimacy? If so, you may benefit from a REBOOT MARRIAGE Retreat.
The Marriage Reboot guides you to a deeper awareness of your giftedness and your life’s purpose. At the end of two days, you will have gained clarity, focus, direction, and hope, as well as a practical plan to realize your new vision for life and marriage. Your REBOOT will help you integrate and optimize your marriage purpose and vision through customized, doable action plans.
Listen to what some other couples had to say about their experience after going through the Retreat with Greg and Julie.
The REBOOT Marriage Retreat is a one-on-one experience designed to help you live your life by design rather than default. You’ll take a two-day journey designed to reveal your life’s purpose and help you LIVE it! With actionable goals and clear vision, you’ll be invigorated and energized. You’ll be equipped with “next steps” and will begin creating the life you were designed to live.
The process moves you into further clarity and breakthroughs in each aspect of your Marriage (Personal, Marriage & Family, Career & Calling, Faith, Finances, Health, Lifestyle, and Community). The last half-day is spent crafting plans for each aspect and creating a framework to help you manage and renew your marriage in the future.
9:00-6:00 pm ~ Here’s an Overview for DAY ONE:
Together we will:
- Set the intent for our time together.
- We’ll unpack the three overarching principles for your marriage.
- Provide an assessment to reveal where your thoughts tend to gravitate.
- Identify WHAT YOU REALLY WANT for:
- Your Marriage and Family,
- Career and Calling,
- Relationship with others,
- Intimacy, and your overall
- Lifestyle and Life Rhythm.
- We’ll also dive deep into some of the Defining Moments of your relationship.
- We’ll begin to provide you with new ways to Bridge the gaps in your relationship by helping you build on Common Ground.
- You’ll be surprised at your ability of creating Shared Values and Marriage Mottos.
Every REBOOT weekend is different but we should finish the day with a shared meal. You’ll have a few things to reflect on and possible ‘homework.’ So, in preparation for day two, it’ll be an early night. We will retreat and part ways by 7:30 pm to provide you time for reflection, conversation, and time to unwind.
9:00-6:00 pm ~We’ll begin day two with breakfast and a quick devotional at 8 am and then dive into the following …
- We’ll dive in immediately and talk about the power of Your Combined Purpose and Define It
- Unpack the Power of Vision and lead you to Create Your Combined Vision.
- Together, you’ll Discover the POWER you each hold to Ensure Your Desired Outcome.
- We’ll also provide tools to help you PROTECT Your Purpose.
- Identify Steps to Move Toward and PRIORITIZE Your Purpose.
- List the things you’ll manage for and safeguard against to move forward.
- Before Day two concludes, you will gain a firm knowledge of your non-negotiables, the things that whisper new vows of, we will never or we will always …
- Develop a customized plan to live your new discoveries to build a lasting legacy.
Connect with Us Today to Learn More and Talk with One of Our Certified Facilitators.
Email us at: GregandJulie@marriedforapurpose.com