Ever feel awkward praying with your spouse? Wonder what to pray or how? Join us as we unpack how to do your P.A.R.T and make Praying Together, Simple. In this week’s Morning Meditation for Marriage and Family, we give you our best practices for praying together.
We hope you enjoy it. Please let us know what you are believing God for so we can partner with you in prayer.
Here’s a quick acronym to help:
- Praise-Take a moment to reflect on WHO GOD is and express to God how great He is. (Expound on God’s qualities.)
- God desires connection.
- God is able to do something about your circumstances.
- God is listening and ready to talk.
- He is a friend you can invite into your conversation.
- Ask what you will-
- Take a moment to ask God for one thing for your spouse and family.
- Ask for His joy, peace, and presence to fill your spouse and to grant them His favor and man’s favor.
- Recite a Scripture you want to remember during the day.
- Something like, Father thank you that you are close to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit.
- Thank-him for one thing you are grateful for, something you have, something he is doing, something he has promised. Thank him for your spouse.
Let us know how we can pray for you! 🙂
Join our life-changing community and come hang out with us on our group coaching calls. We’d love to have you!