In Matthew 5:1-12, we find Jesus teaching crowds on a mountainside, sharing the Beatitudes: 3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 4 Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. 5 Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. 6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. 7 Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. 8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. 9 Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad,because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.”
Consider how to live Matthew 5:1-2, practically in your relationships. Here are some of our practical “BE” Attitudes, as it pertains to our relationship. Hope you enjoy!
1. Be Kind!
2. Be Present with God, Together!
3. Be Lead By Your Purpose NOT Your Problems.
4. Be Part of Something Great, Together!
5. Be God’s Unconditional Love, Every Day!
6. Be Quick to Listen and Slow to Become Angry!
7. Be Fully Present with Your Spouse!
8. Don’t Forget to Be Silly and Have Fun Together!
9. Be Best Friends and Your Spouse’s Safe Place!
10. Be Full of Faith … Together … Remember God’s Got This!